[Cerowrt-devel] [Bug #442] from hell

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 15:06:47 EDT 2014

In trying to sort this stuff out (been looking at a ton of commits between
3.10.34 and 3.14) I have a few candidates in various parts of the
stack to try to backport.

3.10.34-3.10.36 does not seem to have any relevant patches, but I just
updated to 3.10.36 anyway.

In openwrt head, there has been a problem in dhcpv6 renews, which you
can see on the dhcpv6 web page after a day or so. That looks to be
fixed now.

So I just merged from openwrt head.

I try to be happy that most of our problems are now taking days to crop up.

I will probably produce a topic branch at this point which will have heavy
levels of debugging enabled. I'd like to be able to trace packets from
origin to (non) exit, somehow...