[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.36-4 released

David Personette dperson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 05:50:35 EDT 2014

I just thought of it now, but at Dave's suggestion (because of having a DSL
with only 4/.5), I was using nfq_codel instead of straight up fq_codel.
Could the difference in the nfq_codel code path have protected me from the
bug? Just thought that it might be a clue for Felix... hopefully not a red
herring. Thanks all.

--
David P.