[Cerowrt-devel] Network behavior of Moca bridges

Chris Lawrence lordsutch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 15:09:44 EDT 2014

For what it's worth I have a home MoCA network (1 TiVo Premiere XL4 and 2
ActionTec MoCA adapters); I'm not sure how to go about benchmarking it but
I'd be happy to help. Performance-wise I haven't noticed any issues, even
in interactive use (often ssh over wifi to CeroWRT to MoCA to my Linux
desktop), and a definite improvement over the first-generation Panasonic
powerline network I was using before.

Chris

Chris Lawrence <lordsutch at gmail.com>

Website: http://www.cnlawrence.com/