[Cerowrt-devel] core infrastructure initiative

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:54:15 EDT 2014

See also the LibreSSL effort, where they're hacking and slashing out ("flensing" - look it up) all the old cruft from OpenSSL to produce something less byzantine, more maintanable:

- http://www.libressl.org/ - their main site
- http://richb-hanover.com/libressl-fork-of-openssl/ - an excerpt of some snarky checkin comments from the effort above...

Rich