[Cerowrt-devel] Had to disable dnssec today

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Sat Apr 26 12:00:12 EDT 2014

Is this just a dnsmasq issue or is the DNSSEC mechanism broken at these sites?   If it is the latter, I can get attention from executives at some of these companies (Heartbleed has sensitized all kinds of companies to the need to strengthen security infrastructure).

If the former, the change process is going to be more tricky, because dnsmasq is easily dismissed as too small a proportion of the market to care.  (wish it were not so).