[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.50-1 "released"

R. redag2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 09:59:28 EDT 2014

On my side, I have noticed that a WPA2-PSK-CCMP-encrypted AP will drop
all connections and decline joining attempts on a daily basis, until
reset. During that time, the open-AP will keep running fine.

I'm hoping that r41952 may be the right patch, as it appears to have
stabilized WiFi for other devices.