[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt or BB and IPv6/PPPoE

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Thu Aug 14 14:19:29 EDT 2014

I'm looking to compare notes with someone who is successfully getting IPv6
via DHCPv6 PD over *PPP* (oE) on a CeroWRT or OpenWRT (BB) system.

Perhaps it's a null set, but I'd like to know for sure.
All the IPv6 deployment from Comcast is presumably over ethernet, not PPPoE,
so if someone told me that it just doesn't work yet for PPPoE, I would be
unsurprised.

(I'm actually writing code for the other end of the PPP connection)