[Cerowrt-devel] [Bug #442] status?

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sat Aug 16 18:32:34 EDT 2014

Hi R.

what is the output of:
cat sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy0/ath9k/queues

and
cat sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy1/ath9k/queues

when it gets stuck? I wonder whether you see the actual same bug as #442 or some other bug. (I think the current theory is that a number of bugs contributed to the symptoms we described as #442 and now we have to tease them apart one by one).

Best Regards
	Sebastian