[Cerowrt-devel] [Bloat] still trying to find hardware for the next generation worth hacking on

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Sun Aug 17 13:13:33 EDT 2014

[ http://www.habeyusa.com/products/fwmb-7950-rangeley-network-communication-board/ ]( http://www.habeyusa.com/products/fwmb-7950-rangeley-network-communication-board/ ) looks intriguing.

Probably a bit pricey, but has lots of advantages.  There's another smaller one that might do:

[ http://www.habeyusa.com/products/fwmb-7935/ ]( http://www.habeyusa.com/products/fwmb-7935/ )

both are intel based, but for Linux that means that you don't have to deal with all the issues of non-intel instruction sets.