[Cerowrt-devel] Bug in Toronto release

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 11:33:46 EDT 2014

It doesn't show in the gui but we use a pattern match to put stuff in zones.

Gw+ matches all the guest wireless interfaces and lives in the guest zone
with limited access to the other zones.
Hi all,

I just spent an hour scratching my head.

I have a fairly easy setup, a vpn a 6in4 tun devices and seperated
networks for 2.4 5 and wired networks.

I just flashed the toronto released. And everything seemed to be
working, but I kept getting connection refused for non http(s) and DNS
.

After poking iptables with explicit rules etc.

I released that for some reason the SE00 and GW01 devices etc are not
in the LAN firewall zone by default. Having no zone means certain
white-listed things in the WAN firewall zone were allowed through
(useful services).

Someone might want to patch the configs so others don't encounter the
same config bug.

-Joel
@aenertia
http://gplus.to/aenertia