[Cerowrt-devel] every AP should have a battery

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 14:47:36 EST 2014

nothing 2 deep cycle parallel isnt capable, for 100 buck you can power
wireless devices for days

i build em myself for, add a solar panel.... good to go, no power grid
needed. great for busking in cities also....
use them for camping, outdoor activities.... even powering keyboards, all
in a watertproof kit.... add a wireless router w/ 3G backhaul....