[Cerowrt-devel] uplink_buffer_adjustment

Oliver Niesner oliver.niesner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 06:14:02 EST 2014

Hi list,

I use cerowrt (3.10.24-8) direct behind my main dsl Router.
SQM is set and performance is good.
When i used Netalyzr from my smartphone i've got good results.

> Network buffer measurements (?): Uplink 96 ms, Downlink is good

But when i use my notebook i get this:

> Network buffer measurements (?): Uplink 1200 ms, Downlink is good

I tried even wired connection and set ring buffer rx/tx with ethtool to 64, but
only minimal change in uplink buffer (1100ms).

Has anyone an idea, what i can try to get better uplink performance?

Regards,

Oliver