[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [Dnsmasq-discuss] Testers wanted: DNSSEC.

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Thu Feb 6 06:27:47 EST 2014

On 06/02/14 10:57, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen wrote:
> Simon Kelley<simon at thekelleys.org.uk>  writes:
>
>> Everything is working as I would expect it to. If that's correct or
>> not depends on how well I've understood the standard, and is a a whole
>> different question
>
> Right. Anything in particular I should be on the lookout for?
>
> -Toke

If you send the dnsmasq process SIGUSR1, it will dump to the log a few
statistics (and a dump of the contents of the cache of you have
--log-queries set)

The stats includes memory use by DNSSEC, so keeping an eye on that would
be good, I'm twitchy about it, having spent 4 days finding a memory leak
just before this release.

Otherwise, just the usual stuff, crashes, infinite loops, wrong answers.
"internal error" log entries.

Cheers,

Simon.