[Cerowrt-devel] Sony blu-ray player Internet broke with Cerowrt-3.10.26-7

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Feb 7 12:48:55 EST 2014

After moving to Cerowrt-3.10.26-7, I'm unable to get our Sony blu-ray
player with external USB wireless adapter to connect.  It gets an IP
address etc. from the router, but can't connect to the Internet:

    Hostname     IPv4-Address     MAC-Address     Leasetime remaining
    sony-player    172.30.42.135    00:24:a5:9d:6a:15    10h 31m 4s

I've tried disabling ipv6 in the Advanced settings on my "guest" port,
but still no connection.  The only thing I haven't tried yet is
changing this setting:

    Encryption: mixed WPA/WPA2 PSK (CCMP)

Is there some kind of debugging information I can turn on in the
router while the the blu-ray player is trying to establish an Internet
connection to try to see what's going on?

I'm not home right now, I'd have to try this sometime during the weekend.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us