[Cerowrt-devel] just when I thought it was safe to do a release
dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 17:49:29 EST 2014
ok, so all the bits flying in loose formation have been rebased on top of
openwrt head, and I've submitted the last remaining differences (besides
SQM) up to openwrt-devel. They immediately took one...
I also went poking through current 3.14rc kernels to find bugs fixed there but
not in stable 3.10. Found two more I think. (one elsewhere in the flow
hash that I had
just submitted upstream, sigh). Tried to backport sch_fq and sch_hhf, failed,
gave up on tracking pie further.
So I got a new build going, including dnsmasq with dnssec, tested the
and was ready to release...
... when a whole boatload of other stuff landed. Doing a new build now...
and taking the rest of the day off.
Fixing bufferbloat with cerowrt: http://www.teklibre.com/cerowrt/subscribe.html
More information about the Cerowrt-devel