[Cerowrt-devel] 3.10.28-14 - notes so far...

Valdis Kletnieks Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue Feb 25 00:14:37 EST 2014

1) Upgraded from a 3.10.26-1 without any major issues.

2) The Luci 'Software' tab fails with these messages when I click on
"Update Lists":

Downloading http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/cerowrt/wndr/3.10.28-14/packages/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg-lists/london.
Downloading http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/cerowrt/wndr/3.10.28-14/packages/Packages.sig.
Signature check failed.
Remove wrong Signature file.

Collected errors:
 * opkg_verify_file: Verification failure.

3) 6relayd doesn't get installed by default.  Due to (2), it's loads
of fun to get it installed, since it doesn't show up on the 'Available
packages' tab (I ended up wget'ing it, untar'ing it, and then untar'ing
the data.tar.gz file).  Is there a way to install a local *.ipk ?

4) Once 6relayd gets installed, this /etc/config/6relayd Just Works(tm) on
Comcast residential cables in my area:

config server default
        option master   ge00
        list network    ge01