[Cerowrt-devel] regarding ECN

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Mon Jan 6 15:44:29 EST 2014

Hi Rich,

I had a quick look at the current state of the page and I really like what you created there.
I noticed that for ECN you argue:

> For the Download (inbound, ingress) link, we recommend you turn ECN on so that CeroWrt can inform the local receiver that it has detected congestion without losing a packet.

	We might want to argue for ingress that the packet has travelled most of its path already, dropping it would require some timer to expire while marking with ECN will get the congestion "throttle back" signal faster to our end point and hence allow our systems to react to congestion more promptly.

best
	sebastian