[Cerowrt-devel] notes on going for a stable release

Juergen Botz jurgen at botz.org
Tue Jan 14 07:10:23 EST 2014

On 01/14/2014 03:07 AM, Dave Taht wrote:
> ** src/dst routing via babels
>
>    In the last (3.10.24 dev release I switched to babels from quagga.
> Either nobody but me uses babel (?), or it "just worked".

I do use it, and it didn't "just work" for me... my second router
didn't pick up the default route and until reading this just now I
was still wondering why /etc/quagga disappeared.  On my primary
/etc/quagga still exists because I did a "keep config" upgrade,
which obscured matters further because I was looking at the
wrong config.

What should I change on the primary? /etc/babeld.conf or
/etc/config/babeld?

:j