[Cerowrt-devel] looking over ampdu stats

Sujith Manoharan sujith at msujith.org
Sun Jan 19 22:55:35 EST 2014

Dave Taht wrote:
> Gotcha. I went later (at felix's urging) to look at the rc_stats
> and that showed some decent averages for the actual number of
> packets in the AMPDU. Never managed to get it much above 11,
> regardless of what I set be_qlen to...

Yes, something seems to be wrong.

Using just 1 stream with iperf, the average A-MPDU length never
goes above 10 and the throughput is about 90 Mbps.

Using 4 iperf streams (using -P), the average A-MPDU length goes up to 22
and throughput reaches about 102 Mbps.

This is with HT20. Using HT40 shows the behavior for 1 iperf stream.

Sujith