[Cerowrt-devel] t-shirts and wearable gear

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 11:49:31 EST 2014

after a long development process and for the final release it is
traditional to design a t-shirt...

(... personally, I'd rather do something different, like socks.)

Could use some ideas for a t-shirt, the only two that come to mind
as slogans are:

"I fixed the internet, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt..."

and

"friends don't let friends run factory firmware"

(as appealing as that theme has been, I'd lean towards doing that up
with a list of all the open source firmware makers,
openwrt,dd-wrt,gargoyle,etc)

As for graphics, I'm hopeless...

Cerowrt's logo has always been a blanusa snark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanu%C5%A1a_snarks

which has complex relationships to an ideal routing metric. I've
always wanted someone to do that up right in blender, getting the math
right so you can shape it and twist it.

additional ideas welcomed. Hey, it's friday, be distracted for a while!