[Cerowrt-devel] procd support for core daemons?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 11:50:25 EST 2014

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
>> Left to convert are babeld (which was the only one of the above I
>> really cared about, sadly. I am bogged down on understanding the
>> uci_validate routine).
>
> I mostly care about babeld and tincd. Will look into those when I get a chance, unless you beat me to it...

Well, when I get back to california I have ipv6 capability again so
I'll add tincd to my testlist of the
vpn technologies that may be problematic with source/dst routing...

but I'm done through monday at least. gotta pack.

> That page is useless...

like all wikis it can be improved.

I left a bunch of documentation behind in the babeld attempt on how
the validator theoretically works.