[Cerowrt-devel] procd support for core daemons?

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 15:23:35 EST 2014

> of the other commonly installed ones, there are samba, openwrt,
> strongswan and ipsec, that I know of. All these are packages that
> haven't been installed or tested for a while (by me, anyway)...

I have strongswan running on my 3800 with v3.10.24-8.  I've found some
interesting results comparing it against another platform I have.  I may
(or may not) have found some bufferbloat-ish behavior in IPSec (where it
forms a bottleneck doing the encryption/decryption).  More on that when I
get clearer results.

-Aaron