[Cerowrt-devel] upnpd problem semi-solved

Paul Handly paul at hand.ly
Wed Jan 29 12:25:31 EST 2014

SSDP registration (server) and subsequent discovery (client) across
subnets was what I needed minissdpd for, but the devices I was trying to
drive (Sonos) are kind of pricey as a test case.

Having an IPv6 address on the listen interface/s broke the old build of
minissdpd, so I had to choose between IPv6 and Sonos.

--
Paul Handly <paul at hand.ly>