[Cerowrt-devel] I've always liked the idea of doing up building-wide networks

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:13:47 EDT 2014

... In particular when it came to getting minimal interference on all
the wifi access points. It is better to have fewer, better wifi APs
with a co-ordinated channel allocation strategy in an apartment
building than everybody installing one willy-nilly.

http://www.frankston.com/public/?name=20140717-0146

BTW: When I find an interesting link, these days, I tend to just put
it on my g+ rather than the email lists, and tend to feel I'm wasting
other people's bandwidth by doing it on the list - although sometimes
a good discussion is sparked. Should I stop forwarding stuff like this
(and the mit paper) to the list?

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article