[Cerowrt-devel] [bug #442]

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Jul 24 08:07:11 EDT 2014

Hi Dave,

On Jul 24, 2014, at 07:48 , Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> So far as I have heard the latest build IS more stable than anything
> prior under conditions of low signal strength os OSX. (how's everyone
> doing this week?)

	Still all fine (but uptime is 5 days, the last time I needed ~20 days for the queue to get stuck). Also I note that for me the problem typically develops on the 2.4GHz radio, which only hosts am old nexus7 and two nexus 4 (nexi?). The macbook and macbook pro on the 5GHz radio seems rather stable. I guess what I want to say is that the macs might be good in flushing out this issue, but it is not a mac only issue ;) I only tested under IPv4, but this seems to work well already...

> I had long suspected we were actually seeing several bugs masquerading as one.
>
> new hope:
>
> https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/41815

	So, I will wait for a fortnight of uptime, before switching to a potential newer cerowrt version, just to see whether I can break 3.10.48-2…

Best Regards
	Sebastian