[Cerowrt-devel] Another wifi hang (3.10.32-12)?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 19:27:56 EDT 2014

In the run-up to the upcoming openwrt barrier breaker freeze - there
has been a whole bunch of churn in the backend openwrt git repos, with
enough stuff moving around to completely break the cerowrt build. I've
got most of it repaired now, but two core packages now refuse to
install into the build system. (luci-app-sqm in particular)

secondly I am watching the homewrt folk get closer and closer to a
working hnetd + mdns proxy implementation, and all of my recent (and
non-published here) builds were built towards enabling that goal.

I am going to fork the repo for the ongoing -
please-god-give-us-stable-wifi-cerowrt- branch and continue to try to
get hnetd somewhere.

but I've been kind of overwhelmed on getting some core work done on my
day job of late, and stuck on why I can't install certain packages
from the ceropackages-3.10 repo.

I do a feeds install of luci-app-sqm and nothing happens. It doesn't
make it to the build .config file.

For those of you doing cerowrt builds on your own, the main openwrt repo is
now git://git.openwrt.org/openwrt.git (I'd been using nbd's repo before)

the new package feeds are:

cero2 at snapon:~/src/cerowrt-3.10$ cat feeds.conf.default
src-git packages https://github.com/openwrt/packages.git
src-git luci http://git.openwrt.org/project/luci.git
src-git routing https://github.com/openwrt-routing/packages.git
src-git telephony http://git.openwrt.org/feed/telephony.git
src-git management https://github.com/openwrt-management/packages.git
src-git oldpackages http://git.openwrt.org/packages.git
#src-svn xwrt http://x-wrt.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/package
#src-svn phone svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/feeds/phone
#src-svn efl svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/feeds/efl
#src-svn xorg svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/feeds/xorg
#src-svn desktop svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/feeds/desktop
#src-svn xfce svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/feeds/xfce
#src-svn lxde svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/feeds/lxde
#src-link custom /usr/src/openwrt/custom-feed

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article