[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.44-3 released

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Wed Jun 18 16:41:17 EDT 2014

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
    > + huge resync with openwrt head

Good... how can I tell which version of which in?

Did you happen to see any netifd changes that might fix a problem I had on
the weekend with 10.36, whereby netifd basically would not setup bridges.
On a reboot, it might set up 1 bridge, but never two, and never would set
them up incrementally.

(I just want my a,b,g,n wifi bridged on the same subnet, but routed to the
rest of the world. I want a saparate bridge for for guest and secure.)

    > - the hnetd, mdns, and mdnsproxy work is still in progress, and these
    > daemons are built but not installed by default. And installing them
    > leads to major system instability, so don't do that unless you are
    > prepared to debug over a serial port and factory reflash.

I bought 10x of the TTL/USB frobs from aliexpress, I hope to solder things
up, and find a pretty way to be able to close the case.