[Cerowrt-devel] Better results from CeroWrt 3.10.28-16

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 03:51:57 EST 2014

Wow. Mac TCP is certainly getting stuffed at 768KB up.

using a wireshark filter of tcp.stream eq 18

it looks like you are iw3, with 8 bytes of overhead on the wire, and
although the MSS gets reduced slightly (not enough!)
the window never gets below 132480. The throughput graph is reasonable
regardless.... but I have to figure out a way to "see" if the RTO
timer is firing or not. Thankfully there's an expert handy this
afternoon.

I'll setup a duplicate test here on a different OS and see what I see...

supplying the rrul *json.gz files would let me do some totals plots....