[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.32-9 released

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Sun Mar 16 20:03:22 EDT 2014

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> writes:

> 2) what is the output of:
>
> cat /sys/kernel/debug/mips/unaligned_instructions

Running a build based on 3.10.32-9, I get 0 unaligned instructions after
running a couple of 10sec netperf sessions (even concurrent ones) over
IPv6 (henet tunnel).

On a different box (with an older build) I have several torrent clients
successfully opening ports through miniupnpd, with a config identical to
the one in cerofiles (I note that you can get rid of the 'download' and
'upload' values in /etc/config/upnpd -- they seem to be purely
informational (passed to clients), and likely to be wrong for cerowrt).

-Toke