[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.32-12 released

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Fri Mar 21 19:26:40 EDT 2014

Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> writes:

> It just seems to work, and well at that.

Wow, great! I expected it to break in horrible ways I had not thought
of... Thanks for testing! :)

> 	I guess I should have been clearer in my comment; what I wanted to say
> is that it is great that you actually offer this ;).

Ah, I see :)

> (Tiny note: if there is only one member in the white-list the GUI only
> shows the add button and no delete button, just deleting the contents
> does work though)

Yeah, that seems to be an idiosyncrasy of the luci gui that I'm
declaring it firmly out of scope for this to fix. ;)

A general fix might be useful, though. Should probably be fixed in the
Luci javascript (/www/luci-static/resources/cbi.js on the router) -- not
really sure what the right behaviour is, though...?

-Toke