[Cerowrt-devel] upnp oddness (was Re: cerowrt-3.10.32-12 released

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Mon Mar 24 12:32:30 EDT 2014

On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:47:42 -0000, Dave Taht said:
> -  currently untested (but a really small delta from -10 and -11)

Not sure if it's a bug or pilot error, but..

after flashing -12,  upnp didn't get restarted. I did a 'test network
connection' from my PS3, which reported it wasn't available. Went to the
page on the web admin, and sure enough the 'start upnp' button was off.
Re-clicked it, hit 'save and apply' and it started working and the PS3
said it had UPNP and Type 2 NAT, so it was happy.

I seem to recall doing this same tap-dance after installing -9.
My first guess is that variable isn't flagged for whatever the "save
config values" across an upgrade does...