[Cerowrt-devel] upnp and PCP for ipv6

Paul Handly paul at hand.ly
Mon Mar 24 15:00:47 EDT 2014

Back to My Mac (Apple's auto-VPN for iCloud-enabled macs) is where most
of my miniupnpd registrations are coming from - I'm not sure if
recent-vintage OS X attempts PCP+IPv6, but it just might.  PCP looks
like a descendant of NAT-PMP, which Apple kit definitely uses.

Not that I can ever get BTMM to *work*, but I blame my iMac's flakey
wake-on-wireless-lan behavior for that.

--
Paul Handly <paul at hand.ly>