[Cerowrt-devel] DNSSEC & NTP Bootstrapping

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:58:11 EDT 2014

I ship dig as an optional package for cerowrt.

I think it's in bind-tools or bind-utils. It is terribly big, but most
people hae enough spare flash to have it.

An

opkg update
opkg list | less

will show you what is available.

I will argue that nobody wants to add functionality to the primitive
nsupdate....