[Cerowrt-devel] Updates to the wiki for 3.10.32-12

David Personette dperson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:15:05 EDT 2014

Rich,

Sorry for the late input. I didn't really think about it until you
mentioned the updated GUI, as I so seldom use it. About the screenshots,
should they use the default theme? The options I see are:

A) Use "openwrt.org" theme that a new user would see

B) Update the default theme to "bootstrap"

Personally I find the new "bootstrap" theme more esthetically pleasing and
modern. It's hard for me to generalize (I'm not neuro-typical, in the
autistic spectrum, albeit in the highly functional group thankfully). That
being said, IIRC (If I Recall Correctly) I found the double layers of tabs
mildly confusing at first. The menu system is something that (nearly) all
users are already familiar with (particularly those that would be
configuring a router...).

Thanks for your work on the wiki.

--
David P.