[Cerowrt-devel] new wiki pages the differences between an external gateway and internal router

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:09:45 EDT 2014

They are unused in cerowrt as it uses the xinetd subsystem instead.
Yes, the gui should be aware of that
but we've not got around to it (and parsing xinetd syntax is hard).
The gui does do the right thing when
it comes to uploading the ssh key, I think, but the rest is mostly wrong.

The long term expectation is that the procd subsystem will gain some
xinetd features eventually. In the meantime xinetd provides some extra
security (like being easily able to only allow services for certain
hosts) and sensors for malicious behavior that are missing elsewhere.