[Cerowrt-devel] SQM and BCP38 packages submitted for review at openwrt-devel

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 15:07:07 EDT 2014

I have submitted the current sqm-scripts, luci-app-sqm, and bcp38
packages as RFCs for openwrt's consideration. I'm getting nervous
about making the barrier breaker freeze, and we could use more
eyeballs and testing on hardware other than the wndr3800 in particular.

I don't read openwrt-devel all that much (too much traffic),
but I hope we would get some valid feedback on what to do to take
these packages further, and eventually into the openwrt mainline.

I generally use the gmane interface to it, e.g. I use a newsreader
or this interface to many lists like this:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.embedded.openwrt.devel

So I guess I should have cc'd the submittal to this list as
well, but since I didn't... those that care can subscribe or merely
watch gmane for a bit...

(I probably should read openwrt-devel more often...

I have been seeing some issues with dhcpv6 renews in the general case
and stumbled across this...

https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2014-March/024420.html
)