[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: wndr3800 replacement

Martin Bailey martin at pcalpha.com
Sat Mar 29 15:27:20 EDT 2014

The recently released v2 of the TP-Link Archer C7 router would be a
pretty good low-cost replacement. It's fully open-source Atheros/Qualcomm,
includes a fairly high performance 720MHz SOC with 128MB RAM, 16MB
flash and 6 dual-band antennas (AC1750) with very good range. It can
be found for $99 right now. The first hardware revision isn't
supported by the ath10k driver in OpenWRT so make sure to only
consider v2.

http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wdr7500
https://wikidevi.com/wiki/TP-LINK_Archer_C7_v2.x
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833704177