[Cerowrt-devel] Updated betterspeedtest.sh and other scripts
richb.hanover at gmail.com
Thu May 1 14:51:14 EDT 2014
I have updated a number of scripts for CeroWrt. Interesting changes include:
- betterspeedtest.sh now initiates multiple streams (default is 5) so that it really saturates the link during the (separate) download and upload phases.
- netperfrunner.sh allows you to change the number of simultaneous up- and downloads. Default is 4, to mimic the RRUL test.
- If you need to load up your network, you can simply run networkhammer.sh. It runs forever, calling netperfwrapper.sh. Ctl-C gets you out of trouble.
- I added Sebastian Moeller's script that gathers lots of configuration and troubleshooting info that we can use when reporting troubles.
- The config-cerowrt.sh script is unchanged, but I use it to configure my router to a consistent state after flashing with new firmware.
- The tunnelbroker.sh script is unchanged, but I use it to configure my Hurricane Electric 6in4 tunnel.
You can find the scripts at: https://github.com/richb-hanover/CeroWrtScripts
PS The netperf server at netperf.richb-hanover.com in Atlanta is pretty lightly loaded. You can see the stats at http://netperf.richb-hanover.com
More information about the Cerowrt-devel