[Cerowrt-devel] Upgraded to 3.10.38-1, DNS issues?

Aristar LeetMiniWheat at gmail.com
Fri May 9 12:17:28 EDT 2014

Okay I figured it out. It was DNSSEC I didn't realize it was enabled
by default so I had to comment out the lines in /etc/dnsmasq.conf but
I still had to manually specify a nameservers in a separate config
under LUCI Network>DHCP and DNS>Resolv and Hosts Files>"Resolve file"
and all is well again.

Now to set up dnscrypt-proxy again which actually has a repository now
and instructions for building from source. (Seems more reliable than
DNSSEC anyways, though I have not read too much on DNSSEC).

src/gz exopenwrt http://exopenwrt.and.in.net/ar71xx/packages

https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=36380&p=1