[Cerowrt-devel] "DNSSEC considered harmful"

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Fri May 9 21:30:58 EDT 2014

Reading a lot of this stuff suggests at most that DNSSEC is being overhyped and poorly implemented.

As a reason to abandon work on deploying DNSSEC so that it's easier to instantiate man in the middle attacks I find it unconvincing.

Is there an alternative?

-- Sent from my Android device with K-@ Mail. Please excuse my brevity.