[Cerowrt-devel] Help on advertising IPv6

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Thu May 29 19:03:47 EDT 2014

Hi Maciej,

I have not tested that script for a long while, so I'm not certain that it's completely working. (I know it worked fine in the 3.7.5 time frame, but there's been a ton of work since then.) I'd welcome any input on the script/CeroWrt config for the HE 6in4 tunnel.

BTW: For ease of maintenance, I am moving all the scripts out of the CeroWrt wiki pages and replacing them with links to the "CeroWrtScripts Bundle" page and the github repo.

	CeroWrtScripts Bundle: https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/CeroWrtScripts
	Github Repo: https://github.com/richb-hanover/CeroWrtScripts

Rich