[Cerowrt-devel] next round of SQM changes

Sebastian Moeller sebastian.moeller1 at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 9 16:18:32 EDT 2014

Hi List,

I am again in need of testers for SQM. So far SQM tried to deduce from /etc/config/sqm which interfaces it potentially needed to stop itself on, which did not work very reliably, since it is easy to just change the interface name in an existing config file and all traces of the interface on which SQM was started originally disappear. So instead now, SQM will stop itself on all interfaces it currently runs on, and then will only start itself on those interfaces that are actually configured and enabled in the GUI/UCI file. That hopefully gets rid of the spurious leftover HTBs and IFBs that some users had noticed.
	I would be great if anybody experiences problems with the new code to holler so I can go fix things up…

Best Regards
	Sebastian