[Cerowrt-devel] [OT] father.io - Real Life Massive Multiplayer FPS vs cellular bufferbloat

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Sat Oct 4 09:36:20 EDT 2014

Hi list,

Saw this today. Check out the promo video of this Real Life MMO FPS
called father.io (http://father.io/)

Seeing this made me wonder how cellular bufferbloat is going to affect
the real game play and whether these kinds of applications could
actually be the driver to push ISPs for smart queue management:
"Shoot, I gotta change my carrier, XYZ Telekom is crappy with
father.io, all my friends score more frags on ABC Telekom"

Best regards,
Maciej