[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: next round of SQM changes

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Oct 9 17:14:53 EDT 2014

Hi Valdis,

On Oct 9, 2014, at 22:54 , Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Oct 2014 22:37:30 +0200, Sebastian Moeller said:
>> I am again in need of testers for SQM.
>
> Sure, what's needed to get the testable bits onto a 3.10.50-1 box?

The attached archaic contains all SQM related files that I changed compared to stock cerowrt 3.10.50-1. So all that should be required is to replace the files in /usr with the files from the archive. The change in /usr/lib/lua just exposes more interfaces to the GUI (and I am not yet sure whether that is a sane idea or not). The changes in /usr/lib/sqm implement the changes: more robots tear down of active SQM instances, and a switch from indexes IFB devices ala ifb0 to names fib devices ala ifb4ge00 to sanitize IFB handling somewhat. Hopefully these last changes make cerowrt way more robust against accidental left over shaping instances.
	Thanks for volunteering to test…

Best Regards
	Sebastian