[Cerowrt-devel] SQM in mainline openwrt, fq_codel considered for fedora default

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:56:01 EDT 2014

I could hardly contain my delight in seeing sqm-scripts and luci-app-sqm
enter the openwrt mainline packages repository.

thx hnyman, toke, sebastian, et al for pushing this up!

In other news, after stephen hemminger gave his talk at linux plumbers...

http://lwn.net/Articles/616241/

fedora and systemd are considering a change in their distro's default
of pfifo_fast to fq_codel:

http://osdir.com/ml/general/2014-10/msg34011.html

It's been a rather good week, and all I've had to do is sit back and
munch popcorn while
it happened. (well, I've been off hacking at make-wifi-fast and the
inbound rate limiting
problem)

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Upcoming_Talks