[Cerowrt-devel] 10GigE nics and SFP+ modules?

Nicholas Weaver nweaver at icsi.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 10 14:09:08 EDT 2014

On Sep 10, 2014, at 11:05 AM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.cloudrouterswitches.com/RB260GS.asp?gclid=Cj0KEQjw7b-gBRC45uLY_avSrdgBEiQAD3Olx8_iFXJ_xKjZInc2T54XEu5VyMsTe42Rla3GTRKrkwwaAu2M8P8HAQ

I haven't powered mine on to play with in details yet, this is sitting on my desk.

> He also steered me to a nifty port mirroring POE passthrough device:
>
> http://www.dual-comm.com/gigabit_port-mirroring-LAN_switch.htm

This I use all the time, I've got my desktop traffic passing through one that is hooked up to my NUC/Bro Box.

--
Nicholas Weaver                  it is a tale, told by an idiot,
nweaver at icsi.berkeley.edu                full of sound and fury,