[Cerowrt-devel] Possible Bug(s) in Cero 3.10.50-1

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 06:45:19 EDT 2014

One of the features of the work going on in the ubnt beta forums was the
discovery that you can create named ifb interfaces. So we could switch sqm
to a 1 to 1 mapping of ge00-ifb, se00-ifb, etc. and thus have an easier
time tearing them down.

I figure that QoS chain needs to be applied to the pppoe interface not the
ge00 interface?

I generally have encouraged folk to always reinstall from scratch. Now that
we are maturing and getting stabler, in place upgrades are becoming more
interesting...

I generally have more faith in cero's fire walling and nat handling than
most third party equipment. So bridging is often better. But what I'd like
most to happen for dsl is finding a good openwrt compatible dsl/wifi modem
and have that as something to recommend to debloat ers on that tech.