[Cerowrt-devel] Firewall configuration in 3.10.50-1

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 11:32:09 EDT 2014

It is a bug in the gui. To get efficiency in the firewall rules cero
uses a pattern match
to blend together all the interfaces. So you see in
/etc/config/firewall file lines that use

s+ To pattern match the three secure interfaces (se00, sw00, sw10)
gw+ To pattern match the guest interfaces.

https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/make-wifi-fast