[Cerowrt-devel] how's everybody's uptime?

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Sat Sep 27 14:01:48 EDT 2014

On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 10:23:13 -0700, Dave Taht said:
> I have thus far been delighted in the stability of 3.10.50-1, how's it
> working for all of you?

I installed it when it came out, and not a blip of trouble until I
mistakenly rebooted it yesterday when I thought it had forgotten how
to rout to other subnets (I couldn't reach my Raspberry Pi which has
a wired connection from my laptop on wireless).  Turned out the *real*
culprit was our corporate VPN handing me a route for 172.16/12 and no
specific route for the other local subnets.  Comcast native IPv6 working
fine.