[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt release name

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:50:39 EDT 2015

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 12:49 PM, Felix Fietkau <nbd at openwrt.org> wrote:
> [...]

I hope that the fixes for dnsmasq-dnssec and updated babel make it before
the final, but I have to say the nightlies have been superb of late. Great
going!

> We've decided to include the community in picking the name of the next
> major release after CC. After some internal discussions, we came up with
> the following two options:
>
> == Dirty Diamond ==
> 2 cl     Rum
> 2 cl     Vodka
> 2 cl     Tequila Silver
> 2 cl     Campari
> 2 cl     Curaçao Blue
> 2 cl     Lime syrup
> 2 1/2 cl Orange juice
>          Coca Cola
>
> == Dark Destroyer ==
> 2 oz     Malibu coconut rum
> 2 oz     Southern Comfort peach liqueur
> 3 oz     Lemonade

I have had both of these drinks in my life... and left the bar wobbly
both times and incapable of coding.

Request from a californian:  When you hit a double "G" release can you
try a "Green Goddess"?

https://www.stickyguide.com/dispensaries/the-apothecarium/products/green-goddess-full-sun

"Skunk #1 with a touch of sweet leaf Indica. She's a real gem; sparkly
light emerald flowers with bright orange hairs and aroma of ruby red
grapefruit and rose. This is a real toe-tapper. Expect a rushing head
effect. Good for going on a scavenger hunt, or embracing your OCD."

Much less incapacitating.

> You can find the poll here: http://doodle.com/5p6fhn6dtcrbrdxy
> Please vote and help us make the next release truly amazing!
>
> Have fun!
>         The OpenWrt developer team

Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb